November's Virtual Bariatric Meetup!
Time & Location
About the event
East2West_WLS is so excited to be hosting our *first* virtual bariatric meetup! April- one of the founders of E2W, initially hosted the first few bariatric meetups when COVID first came on the scene. In these challenging times, coming together as a community has never been more critical. We are here to support this community!
Join your hosts, April (@actively_april) and Becca (@refreshing.becca), as we deep-dive into our holiday survival guide and share our favorite bariatric-friendly recipe ideas! They will also be sharing excellent resources that we can rely on during the "Bermuda-triangle" of holiday eating and open the meetup to supporting YOU where you need it. Our goal at East2West_WLS is to support the bariatric community with humor, humility, and honesty, and we can promise you that is exactly what you will find at this event!
Thank you for being the BEST part of this community!
- Saturday, November 22nd
- 10 am-11 am PST
- Participants will get a copy of the presentation for future reference!
- Live via Zoom- to protect the integrity of this event, do NOT share your registration email with friends or family. If they would like to attend, they must register!
- FREE and open to anyone in the bariatric community (pre-op, post-op, ally/supporter)
- The event will be password protected; advance RSVP is required.
- No sales or soliciting will be allowed at the event.
- The event WILL be recorded and made publicly available after the event via YouTube and this website. Names, faces, and chat log will not be recorded, but your voice will be :)
If you have any questions, please reach out to April directly!
- Send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Message us on Instagram!